Red Chair Recruitment presently require a CNC Programmer / Sliding Head Lathe Setter for our clients in Kerry. My client supplies and manufactures high performance and precision engineered components to a number of companies globally.
Duties will include working towards daily production targets while still delivering the high standard of product in accordance with customer expectations. The successful candidate must be a team player who can equally work on their own initiative and possess the following skills and experience:
- Ability to set and operate Sliding Head machines such as Tornos, Star, Hanwha or Citizen
- Have extensive experience in a Sliding Head machining environment with knowledge of modern technology and up to date manufacturing techniques
- Ability to Make authorised amendments to CNC programmes to meet component design requirements
- Maintain quality and safety standards by adhering to procedures and regulations.
- Computer/IT skills and knowledge of business systems
- Ability to work under pressure and have a Flexible approach to work
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
Package, Experience and Working hours:
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar manufacturing environment
- A suitable engineering apprenticeship qualification is highly desirable
- Working week Monday – Friday 8AM – 4.30PM
- overtime opportunities when available.
- On call allowances
This is a full time permanent position, Salary is open to negotiation and based on qualifications and experiences. For further information please forward your CV directly to me or alternatively feel free to call on 0646622007