Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced Site Manager for one of our clients in Cork.
This position requires an experienced Site Manager that will be able to manage the day-to-day running of the project reporting to the Contracts Manager, Quantity Surveyors, Site Team Members and Sub-contractors. The successful applicant must be capable of driving the project through to successful completion on time, within budget and adhering to the highest standards.
- Implementation of daily and weekly programmes together with the issue of programme detail to sub-contractors.
- Attend weekly management team meetings.
- Maintaining the site diary – recording manpower levels for each sub-contractor and keeping detailed notes of all site activities.
- Assisting with the control of plant and equipment on site.
- Coordinating and managing of subcontractors.
- Dealing with all health and safety issues on site.
- Provide clear leadership and direction to the site team while maintaining a professional manner is essential.
- Trade Qualified.
- Preferably 5 years Site Management experience with a Main Contractor on Commercial and Domestic Building Projects.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Proficient in measuring from drawings.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well as part of a team and independently.
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive Salary in the region of €50,000 – €70,000 dependent on experience and qualifications.
- Company Vehicle and Phone
- Other benefits to be discussed during interview stage
If you have a minimum of 5 years Site Management experience and are interested in this role, please either call Stephen on 086 772 4200 or share your CV directly to email@example.com