We are presently recruiting for our Site Fitter for our clients in County Kerry. You will work as part of the Installation team who fit, weld install fabricated metal and glass panels components and structure to a number of different buildings, residential and commercial. You will work from technical drawings to fit and install structures and components and ensure all OCE policies and procedures are fully adhered to .
- Read and interpret technical drawings to install components.
- Ensure all measurements and installations are accurate.
- Fitting fabricated steel components and structures.
- Stick welding of mild steel.
- Maintain all health and safety standards at all times.
Experience and Skills:
- 3+ years experience.
- Experience in working with metals and steels.
- Proven ability to read drawings.
- Previous experience on site installation projects
- Full clean European driving licence
- Safe Pass (required)
This is a full-time position, working on site,. Salary is €18 per hour with overtime paid at time and half. For further information, please email me directly at email@example.com