We are presently recruiting for Shift Technicians for our clients in Listowel, County Kerry. You will ensure the smooth operation of the production machines on the shift which will involve troubleshooting, fine-tuning of process and fixing machine breakdowns. It will also involve removing and setting up molds in machines. Ideally, you will be a newly qualified engineer or time-served electrician / fitter. This is a full-time position based in Listowel.
- Ensure the smooth operation of the production department during shift.
- Assisting the Shift Production Supervisor to Maximize production output.
- Analysis output, machine performance, quality, reject levels.
- Assisting in mold changeovers, machine maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Creating an incident and injury free work environment.
- Ensure that all regulations are adhered to.
- Prioritizing work, maintain all company policies and procedures.
Qualifications and experiences:
- Qualified to diploma or Degree level in a mechanical or Electrical discipline.
- 1+ years previous experience.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to fix machines.
Salary is open to negotiation and experiences. For further information please email me directly at [email protected]