Service/User Experience Designer 2-4 Years of Experience
Large Enterprise Client, Complex Environment
As a Service/UX Designer, you will work with a broad array of innovation challenges, across various industries and typically in the Business to Business space. You’ll conduct research with end users and subsequently design user experience for
- Responsive web applications that transcend platforms
- Native applications, particularly for mobile devices.
You will need to travel frequently and most intensively at the start of projects and for pre-sales engagement. Otherwise, you’ll find flexibility in relation to working from the office (Dublin and Mullingar) or home.
You will find yourself working as part of several distributed virtual teams and working on an assortment of different challenges. As such, it’s important that you are comfortable changing hats with some frequency and relative ease. As a senior designer, you will lead design projects and coordinate the work of other contributors and manage customer expectations.
You will occasionally design basic visual and branding collateral like icons, logos and colour palettes that can be applied to application visuals and for products or companies that are at an early stage of maturity.
What you will need:
- BSc or MSc, 2-4 years of experience in software Service/UX design.
- Comfortable taking the lead on the front line, engaging with customers and conducting ethnographic research with end-users.
- Familiarity with the Goal Directed Design methodology.
- Comfortable challenging the status-quo and pushing the boundaries of creativity in regard to human computer interaction.
- Experience working as part of remote virtual teams.
- Ability to travel relatively frequently. When not travelling, working from a home office is perfectly fine.
- Experience with both web UI and mobile device UI design is a bonus.
- Command of tools such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Omnigraffle for UI wireframe and visual design.
- Experience with design prototyping tools such as inVision, Oragami or other equivalent tool that brings a design to life.
- Ability to create visual assets such as icons, colour palettes, basic branding collateral, etc.
Call me on 064 66 22 007 for more information.