Senior User Experience Designer 2-4 Years of Experience
Large Enterprise Client, Complex Environment
As a Senior UX Designer, you will work with a broad array of innovation challenges, across various industries and typically in the Business to Business space. You’ll conduct research with end users and subsequently design user experience for
- Responsive web applications that transcend platforms
- Native applications, particularly for mobile devices.
What you will need:
- BSc or MSc, 2-4 years of experience in software Service/UX design.
- Comfortable taking the lead on the front line, engaging with customers and conducting ethnographic research with end-users.
- Familiarity with the Goal Directed Design methodology.
- Comfortable challenging the status-quo and pushing the boundaries of creativity in regard to human computer interaction.
- Experience working as part of remote virtual teams.
- Ability to travel relatively frequently. When not travelling, working from a home office is perfectly fine.
- Experience with both web UI and mobile device UI design is a bonus.
- Command of tools such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Omnigraffle for UI wireframe and visual design.
- Experience with design prototyping tools such as inVision, Oragami or other equivalent tool that brings a design to life.
- Ability to create visual assets such as icons, colour palettes, basic branding collateral, etc.
Call me on 064 66 22 007 for more information.