We are presently Service Administrator for our clients, a Main Vehicle distributor in Dublin 12. Ideally you will have previous industry experience and will excel at offering a proactive customer service experience. You will act as point of contact with external clients and will be responsible for scheduling service slots for clients and ensuring full use of all technicians during the working week. This is a full-time position with the option for hybrid working.
- Provide administrative support to the Aftersales Department.
- Determine and manage workshop availability for each service requirement.
- Schedule customer bookings.
- Process daily invoicing from Service Department.
- Manage customer PO approval.
- Resolve any outstanding queries.
- Assisting with credit control.
- Support all aspects of the Service Department Delivery
- Deliver monthly targets.
Experiences and skills:
- Relevant administration or Accounting qualification.
- knowledge and experience of basic accounting practices.
- 2 years’ experience in a similar position, ideally within a main dealer environment.
- Extensive IT Skills including advanced Excel knowledge.
Salary is based on experience and in the region of €35 – €40,000. For further information, please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org