We are presently recruiting for a Service Administrator for our clients in Killarney, County Kerry. You will be required to book all machinery in for services, arrange collections for customers and process all invoices. This is a full time position based in Killarney.
- Act as the first point of contact with customers either in person or by telephone/email, seeking to convert customer enquiries, when appropriate, to service bookings.
- Refer to service history to accurately identify service needs and that all customers concerns are correctly captured on the job card.
- Record customers details accurately, clarify payment options at the time of booking and confirm time for pickup.
- Assist in Service administration procedures.
- Update records and databases with personnel, financial and Machinery data.
- Handle administrative requests and queries from management.
- Ensure efficient processing of Service Department paperwork.
- Check on progress of services to Machinery throughout the day
- Excellent customer service skills, professional phone manner and work ethic essential.
- Proficiency in MS Office including Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
This is a full time permanent position, market salary rates apply based on experiences and in the region of €25,000. For further information please forward your CV to Joe directly.