We are recruiting for a Senior Scrum Master for one of the largest professional services network companies worldwide. The ideal candidate with their sector experience will be responsible for the delivery of IT projects using Agile methodologies and contributing to proposals and client presentations regarding complex IT delivery projects. We are looking to recruit a high performing individual with a proven track record as a Scrum Master with experience in large-scale digital transformations to be part of our leading and growing Technology Consulting business.
- Delivery of IT Projects through Agile Scrum/Kanban and Waterfall (when required)
- Participate in presentations/proposals for medium and highly complex projects.
- Create high-quality work products and act as a subject matter resource on one or more services, leveraging knowledge and experience to shape services to client problems.
- Responsibility for the mobilisation and delivery of projects in an Agile manner.
- Advisory on project level decisions to influence project direction.
- Lead Technology Consulting engagements and support in managing team performance and commercials including conducting performance reviews and contributing to performance feedback for more junior level staff and managing engagement billings, and estimates to complete
- Third level degree in a business or IT related discipline.
- Professional qualifications, such as Scrum Master, Scrum Product Owner and SAFe or Diploma Level in Agile Project Management.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in a client facing role for a leading consulting or professional services company in delivery of large-scale complex change/transformation programmes or systems integration programmes
- Experience in technology areas such as CRM, RPA and Blockchain.
- Hands-on experience in Scrum acting and working with Agile methods for software delivery e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Lean and TDD.
- Proven skills in effectively coaching, mentoring and motivating a cross functional Agile team (consisting of PO, Developers and QA) to improve the pace and evolve delivery practices.
If you are interested please apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org