We presently require a Senior QA Engineer for our clients in County Kerry to develop, maintain and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality in multiple forms of testing.
Along with a strong knowledge of QA methodologies, the successful candidate must have a background in leadership.
- Interface Support using Unix, IBM TWS (Batch Processing)
- Testing the various functions within the Interface Team e.g WMB, MQFTE,IBM Datastage Director (ETL)
- Creating and maintaining detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test suites and plans and test cases
- Designing, developing and executing automated tests using open source tools
- Maintaining test scripts as required and ensure sufficient level of documentation
- Identifying, recording and tracking bugs with timely updates for resolution
- Developing and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaising with internal teams (e.g. developers and product owners) to identify system requirements
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts to drive Improvements
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years testing experience
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Experience working in agile scrum development processes
- Oracle Toad
- Microsoft SQL
- Lotus Notes
The salary and benefits for this position will be determined according to the experience of the successful candidate. For full information please apply directly below or feel free to call 064 662 2007 for more information.