We are recruiting for a Senior Programme Manager for one of the largest professional services network companies worldwide. The ideal candidate will be providing leadership and direction to support technology centric programmes. They are looking for an individual with a proven track record in Programme and/or Portfolio/Project Management.
- Take end to end responsibility for the mobilisation, delivery and benefits of large scale complex strategic and/or transformative programmes in accordance with selected Project Management Methodologies.
- Planning and co-ordination activities to manage and implement a change programme roadmap from mobilisation through to implementation by leading, directing and overseeing a large team of programme resources working across multiple workstreams and projects.
- Provide analysis, insights and recommendation to assist defined governance forums and senior client stakeholders with decision making.
- Lead Technology Consulting engagements, managing team performance and commercials including conducting performance reviews and contributing to performance feedback for all levels of staff and managing engagement billings, and estimates to complete.
- Third level degree, preferably in a business or IT related discipline.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in a client facing role for a leading consulting or professional services company.
- Additional professional qualifications, such as PRINCE2®, PMP, PMBOK, SAFe or Diploma Level in Project Management.
- Experience in focus industries such as Financial Services or Advanced Manufacturing/ Industry 4.0
- Experience in technology areas – CRM, Cloud Migration, IoT, Blockchain.
- Track record of delivery within several large-scale IT transformation programmes.
If you are interested please apply or email email@example.com