A full time permanent position for a Qualified Senior Accountant in Practice is available in Tralee, County Kerry. We are looking to recruit a qualified CPA/ACA/ACCA accountant with 4 years + Practice experience. You will be responsible for a portfolio of clients and be responsible for client’s Audits, Accounts and Revenue Returns. You will work closely with company Tax Manager and Administration Departments.
- Planning and completion of audit assignments
- Preparation of statutory financial statements and management reports
- Preparation of corporate tax returns
- Accounts preparation for audit exempt companies
- Working with and advising SME’s
- Providing financial advice
- Management of financial systems and budgets
- Undertaking financial audits
- Complete VAT Returns
- Advising on tax planning
- Performing tests to check financial information and systems
- Maintaining records, preparing accounts and management information
- Advising on business transactions, such as mergers and acquisitions
- Advising clients on areas of business improvement, or dealing with insolvency
- Detecting and preventing fraud (forensic accounting)
- Third level Degree
- CPA/ACCA/ACA Accounting Qualification.
- The suitable candidate will need to have experience in a practice environment.
The salary and benefits for this position will be determined according to the experience of the successful candidate and in the region of €45 – €50,000. This is a full time, permanent position. For full information please email me directly for full information