Red Chair Recruitment are currently recruiting an experienced Senior Manager for our client a leading financial services company based in Cork.
Our clients provide independent and professional solutions to the financial services industry in Ireland and further afield.
As the Senior Manager you will be responsible for a portfolio of clients from both a domestic and international base of clients.
- Review annual, semi-annual and quarterly financial statements in accordance with GAAP or IFRS as required
- Review financial highlights disclosures, including calculation of total returns, preparation of per share tables, expense ratio analysis, etc
- Present to or exchange information internally, with clients and with auditors
- Coordinate year-end financial statements process
- Management of 3/4 staff
- Ensure proper planning takes place across all jobs
- Review of audit files
- Review of management accounts on a periodic basis (monthly/quarterly/etc)
- One-off technical work, which would tend to involve working as part of the management team for large clients.
- Business development, which would include working with the Principal
- Qualified Accountant (preferably ACA).
- Related Honours Degree
- 5 – 7 years prior Managerial experience
- Strong IT skills – Especially MS office
- Minimum 4 years of asset management accounting experience in an Audit Firm, Hedge Fund, Hedge Fund Administrator, Mutual Fund or other financial institutions where the candidate has gained financial products knowledge
- Previous financial statements preparation experience
- Experience of working in a fast, dynamic professional services environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to strict time deadlines
The salary and benefits for this position will be determined according to the experience of the person appointed.
If this position is of interest please send your cover letter and an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com.
We do thank you for the time you have taken to express your interest & wish to advise you that due to high volume of applicants only successful candidates can be contacted.
We Get People,
Dublin | Cork | Kerry | London
|T||+353 (0) 64 6622 007||F||+353 (0) 64 6670 110|
|M||+353 86 4699899||Efirstname.lastname@example.org|