Presently we are recruiting for Senior Management Reporting Accountants with emphasis on Consolidation, for our Multi-National Client in Kerry. Our client boasts offices around the globe and require people who have previous Multi – National employment experiences or have worked with one of the “Big Six” Accountancy firms. Initially based in Kerry for a period of 18 to 24 months, this role will lead to significant global career development opportunities for the right candidate.
We require someone with strong analytical skills, who have the ability to work under pressure and to tight time lines. My client also requires someone willing to relocate internationally after an initial period of working in Kerry. You will be involved in projects Group projects as required along with Managing all aspects of reporting of monthly management accounts to Executives and senior management.
- Manage the reporting of monthly management accounts to Executives and senior management
- Manage the reporting of forecasts and Budgets to Executives
- Coordinate the preparation of financial forecasts for Executive Meetings including preparation of presentations
- Design and drive process improvements within management reporting
- Provide support and guidance to Regions/Divisions where necessary
- Assistance on consolidation of Group Results
- Participate in and contribute to team/Group projects as required
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis as required.
Skills, Qualifications and experience
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified or other relevant
- 5-10 years PQE experience in industry/practice
- Globally mobile – a desire to pursue international opportunities to further your career
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Previous knowledge of Hyperion Enterprise or HFM or similar consolidation and reporting tool.
- Proactive, positive attitude with the ability to work on his/her own initiative
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to proactively identify and resolve issues
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise work, and ensure that deadlines are met
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- Detail orientated ensuring accuracy in all deliverable
- Displays ownership and accountability in all actions
- Drive and determination to succeed and progress in their career.
Salary is open to negotiation for the successful candidate. For further information please forward on your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
Director of International Operations
Phone: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007
Mobile: +353 (0) 86 46 81 212