Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications from Senior Food and Beverage Assistants for our clients, a luxury hotel in County Kerry, with 4* & 5* Star Experience.
- Assist the running of all Food & Beverage outlets in the property.
- Adhere service standards required for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, bar service in all food & beverage outlets of the property.
- Co-operate with colleagues and other departments to ensure the best possible service.
- Stock up and replenish service points, as necessary.
- To ensure that you are presented correctly for work, in correct uniform.
- To ensure that you are aware of any specials available on the menu.
- Your primary goal always must be Customer Care.
- To participate in all training programmes scheduled for you.
- To work towards achieving high hotel inspection results from AA, RAC, Excellence in Tourism and any other such bodies.
Package On Offer
- €12.50 per Hour dependent on experience.
- Meals provided on site.
- Free Parking on site.
If you have 2 years Conference & Banqueting Manager experience and are interested in this position please feel free to apply or send your updated CV directly to Mike on email@example.com Alternatively you can call Mike on 064-662-2007 to discuss further.