We are presently recruiting for a Senior Bookkeeper / Part Qualified Accountant for clients in Buncranna, County Donegal. Working in office, you will Report directly to senior management and will be responsible for processing vendor invoices, intercompany invoices, three way matching of invoices and providing support to clients and colleagues alike.
- Prepare & review of year-end financial statements.
- Monthly management accounts.
- Accounts Payable.
- Accounts Receivable.
- Credit control.
- Bank and Payment Provider Reconciliations.
- Data entry on Accounts packages.
- Payroll processing.
- Cost Analysis.
- Weekly and monthly planning & reports.
- Office Administration.
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Accounting Technician / Part qualified Accountant or similar qualification
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience
- Excellent attention to detail.
Salary is open to negotiation and based on qualifications and experiences. For further information please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org