We are currently recruiting a Senior Automation Engineer to join a Global Engineering Firm with a highly qualified, experienced team incorporating the latest progressive technologies.
We are looking for a technically minded individual with a strong experience in the field and a clear history of career progression. The role also requires someone either based in Kerry or within commutable distance. This is a fantastic opportunity to work to your proven potential for a leading Engineering company, whilst experiencing the true adventure and lifestyle that beautiful Kerry has to offer.
- Execute & deliver on allocated projects.
- Lead and carry out the software development.
- Contribute to all stages of automation projects through collaboration with mechanical/electrical departments.
- Proactively source new technologies within all areas of Automation.
- Evaluate and assess new technologies.
- Support continuous improvement within the department.
- Support department goals and objectives.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering required (Chemical, Computer, Mechanical or Electrical).
- Experience in programming PLCs, including hardware layout and configuration.
- Programming experience in Scada systems.
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment problems and perform complex system tests
The salary for this position is upwards of €75,000 DOE. If you are interested in this position feel free to apply directly.