We are presently recruiting for looking for a Senior Architectural Technologist for our clients in Walkinstown, West Dublin. You will coordinate with architects, designers, and engineers to design architecture for construction projects. You will be required to examine building codes, by-laws, space requirements, site requirements, and other technical documents and reports and follow building regulations and other legal requirements for the companies clients.
- Evaluate and advise on environmental, legal and regulatory issues
- Contribute to planning applications and other regulatory application procedures
- Identify the surveys (e.g. land surveys) required before work can commence, ensuring they’re undertaken and their results are fed into the project
- Develop project briefs and work on these as the project progresses
- Prepare and present design proposals using computer-aided design (CAD)
- Carry out design-stage risk assessments
- Administer contracts and project certification
Experiences & Skills:
- Relevant Technical Qualification
- Produce high-quality technical drawings
- Excellent Communication/Presentation skills
- Proficiency in either AutoCAD or Autodesk REVIT
- Sketchup and Photoshop Skills – desirable
- Hand-Drawing/Sketching skills – advantageous
This position is full time. Salary dependent on experience and ranging €50,000 – €60,000. Interested parties should send a CV and Portfolio directly to us for further information.