Second/Third Level Support 3 + Years of Experience
Market Rates – DOE
Large Enterprise Client, Complex Environment
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and talented individuals to join our Windows Server Support team. This is a fantastic opportunity to expand your knowledge and work with cutting edge technology on a daily basis. As part of the Support team, you would be responsible for the support and maintenance of the Server and related infrastructure Environment throughout the EMEA and Americas regions. Candidates will be required to participate in a shift rota.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs
- Provide Level II/III support on various issues.
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities.
- Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures.
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required. Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required.
What you Will Need:
- Microsoft: Windows Server 2008/2012/2016, Windows 7/10 Administration
- Networking: TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
- VMWARE: ESXi, vCenter, Update Manager, vMotion
- Scripting Languages: PowerShell etc.
- Citrix: XenApp/XenDesktop, PVS, AppSense
- Symantec NetBackup/TSM
- CISCO: UCS Blade Chassis and FI
- Storage: SAN technologies, Fibre-channel, iSCSI, WWN
- Microsoft SCCM 2012
- Microsoft SCOM 2012
- Office 365
- Good understanding of Windows infrastructures (including 2008,2012,2016)
- Experience of managing virtualised infrastructure
- Customer focused, flexible and willing to take ownership of issues
- Good interpersonal skills with excellent written and verbal communication
For further information, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us on 064 66 22 007