We are recruiting for a Scrum Master for a leading financial company
Our multinational client is expanding it’s current employee base. They are looking to immediately hire and develop passionate and driven people. The ideal candidates would have client facing experience in a large organization.
- Deliver IT Projects by using Kanban, Agile Scrum and Waterfall.
- Setting up sprint reviews, retrospectives and planning sessions.
- Participate and engage in presentations and proposals.
- Mobilisation and delivery of projects and products in an Agile manner.
- Deliver projects on priorities and dependencies within agreed timelines.
- Advise on project decisions. Influence project direction. Escalate decisions as deemed necessary.
- Third level degree in IT or a related field
- 2+ years PQE in a related area.
- Additional relevant qualifications (Scrum Master, SAFe, Scrum Product Owner)
*Full job spec is available on inquiry*
If you are interested in this position, please apply below.
Alternatively you can submit your CV to caitriona.dennehy@Redchairrecruitment.ie and call 064 6622 007 and ask for Caitriona.