Red Chair Recruitment are presently recruiting School Principals for our clients in the UAE. Our clients manage a group of schools in the UAE and altogether 8,600 students attend from K- G12.
Our Clients ethos of providing a nurturing, cultivating and fostering environment where creative and critical thinking skills are encouraged in a faith based environment which mirrors the traditions of the United Arab Emirates.
We require Principals who value professional development opportunities, who wish to work in a faith based environment that promotes the traditions and culture of the United Arab Emirates.
I am eager to speak with people who can interview in person in the USA on the following dates:
- Chicago 24th /25th /26th January
- Columbus 27th /28th / 29th January
You will be responsible for ensuring a spirit of excellence, communication & implementation of effective teaching methods through your school. You will champion high quality education and focus on the development of students. Achieving academic excellence requires the school Principal to work collaboratively with all members of the school staff. You will excel in communication in general and have the ability to communicate effectively with parents. You will have overall responsibilities for curriculum development, innovative teaching methods, extracurricular activities, and people management and facility operations within your school and you will also report directly to Senior Management.
- To ensure students come first and to work within Health and safety and Equality guidelines
- Lead the strategic development of the school
- Lead through the cycle of improvement, inspection and assurance requirements
- Raise the profile of the school in the local and International community
- Promote an environment of support, compassion and understanding with students, parents and staff alike
- Lead presentations and team meetings with staff, stake holders and parents
- Manage the budget
- Manage the deployment of staff.
- Manage the ordering of resources and equipment for the department
Qualifications & Visa requirements
- American candidates only as the school delivers the American Curriculum
- A University degree coupled with Teaching qualifications is essential
- Education and Research certification,
- NPQH and any other relevant management certification is essential.
- 10 years of relevant professional experience / 5 of which should be at managerial level
- Expert knowledge relating to quality education
- Strong professional knowledge in US curriculum development,
- Strong professional knowledge in global education policy, child-centered methodology
- Strong professional knowledge of curriculum design and implementation
- Strong professional knowledge in school-improvement programs, teacher training
- A Champion of progressive childhood education
Package on offer:
- Medical Insurance
- Family Visa support
- Salary & Housing allowance ( combined) 420,000 AED ( $ 114,000 US Dollars)
Director of International Operations
Phone: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007
Mobile: +353 (0) 86 46 81 212
IMO: +353 (0) 86 46 81 212
We also use Zoom