We are presently recruiting for SCADA Operators for our clients in Tralee, County Kerry. You will working in a highly automated manufacturing process with the end product being exported globally. These are permanent positions that include 24-hour shift work covering a 7-day rota.
- Operating the SCADA system to control the manufacturing process.
- Maintaining reports of operations and updating daily Operation records.
- Continuous inspections of key process points.
- Ensure full compliance with SOP’s within the factory.
- Champion the GMP+ and HACCP teams and complete routine hygiene and quality checks of the production area.
- Ensure H&S compliance at all times.
Qualification and experiences:
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of responsibility
- Knowledge of HACCP requirements.
- Good reasoning, numerical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge/Experience of control systems (e.g. SCADA) is advantageous.
Competitive shift rates, Pension, and Health insurance are offered. For further information please email me directly.