SAP Architect 10 + Years of Experience
Market Rates – Contract
Large Enterprise Client, Complex Environment
Red Chair Recruitment is looking for a talented SAP basis Architect in the Dublin area for our client.
- Create implementation project plan
- Estimate and plan all work effort relating to SAP Basis activities and Technical architecture components
- Responsible for local management of customer relations and customer expectations including further development of existing business
- Advise on technical approach for all systems integrating to SAP
- Strongly cooperating with internal and external delivery parties in all phases of the delivery agreement to ensure a maximum of efficiency
- In charge of having a sufficient quality monitoring on contractual base in cooperation with the Service Lines and sales
- In conjunction with the customer own the overall IT service continuity strategy, process and appropriate plans. Challenge existing methods of delivery & sourcing and innovate so that productivity improves and costs reduce
- Manage all SAP technical changes
- Deep understanding of SAP best practice on Backup and Recovery
- Troubleshooting and root cause analysis
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field of study required.
- Minimum 6 years of SAP Basis experience.
- Ability to work effectively with global team
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at any level of the organization
- Strong business process acumen
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities; ability to multi-task
- Detail-oriented self-starter
Call Zack on 064 66 22 007 for further information and a more detailed job description.