We are presently recruiting for a Sales Merchandiser to cover the County Kerry, Cork and surrounding areas for our clients a FMCG company. The ideal candidate would have the ability to maintain high standards of presentation, merchandising and point of sales in stores across these areas.
- To merchandise all the product range to a high standard.
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders and process seasonal returns.
- Ability to upsell and increase offerings within stores.
- Maintain and build relationships with key customers & store managers.
- Provide excellent customer service to customers & resolve any issues that may arise.
- Communicate with Directors & Office Team to keep the team updated on progress.
Experience and Skills
- Experience in FMCG sales background essential.
- Excellent customer service and negotiation skills.
- Strong merchandising skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
- Territory management experience.
- Full Clean Driving License essential.
Salary is open to negotiation and based on experience, in the region of €25 – €27,000 / OTE €32 – €34,000 plus company vehicle, fuel card and iPad. If you are interested please apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org