We are presently recruiting for a Sales Manager for our clients, a Cleantech company. The company in question assist companies across Ireland in decarbonising their day to day operations. We are looking for a strong salesperson with the ability to close deals. Ideally, you will come with a proven background in either Telecoms, Engineering or utilities sales. This is a remote working opportunity.
- Delivering a sales pipeline of potential customers who have a requirement for decarbonised heat and related services.
- Research and develop a contact list of suitable businesses that match the product and services
- Set up diary appointments for on site visits with relevant stakeholders
- Manage the existing portfolio of customers
- Act as lead interface with the clients throughout the proposition phase.
- Support the implementation of the new CRM package
- Prepare and report on the sales pipeline progression at the weekly sales meeting
- Continue to build expertise on relevant subject matter and file competitive information to ensure the team is up to speed on activities in the sector.
Core Competencies Required:
- Ability to deliver results on time
- Managing tele & direct sales with clarity
- Results Driven
- Focus on targets and reports on outcomes
- Resilience – can operate in a high-pressure environment
- 5+ years in a sales and customer relationship management role
- Has a good understanding of how a supply chain works
- Project management systems and CRM experience
This is a full time, permanent position with the option for remote working. For further information, please contact me directly