Red Chair Recruitment are currently recruiting an experienced Sales Executive with a background in technical sales within the construction industry, for our clients, a market leading, specialist manufacturing company, with commercial and industrial applications in a multitude of industry sectors.
As the Regional Sales Executive you will be involved in all aspects of marketing from social media planning, product development, promotion, analytics, advertising etc. and will be responsible for nurturing and growing a customer base in the larger metropolitan areas of the UK. You will be actively involved in the whole business process from introductions stage (speaking to architects) to final closing (Building contractors). The ideal candidate will come from a background in Structural Design focusing on Commercial Doors, Industrial Doors or Heavy hinged doors.
The ideal candidate will cover England and will ideally come from the Midlands region.
- Develop new customers and business opportunities
- Develop existing customer base with main contractors and specifiers
- Regular Sales Reporting, market information to Sales & Management Team
- Working closely with Sales & Management Teams on product delivery strategies and delivery of same
- Develop a strategic marketing plan – Maintain contacts with architects, specifiers, engineers, developers and local authorities
- Provide support and advice to existing clients
Experience, qualifications & Salary
- Experience in the construction industry required
- Proven track record in winning new business and achieving targets
- Strong Organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and manage time effectively
- Confident Communicator with the ability to build strong relationships with customers
- Self-Starter with the ability to achieve set targets, who can work well on their own initiative
- Salary in the region of £32,000 with full expensed Company Car, Pension, Commission
If this position is of interest to you, please email me directly at email@example.com
Phone: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007
Mobile: +353 (0) 86 46 81 212