Red Chair Recruitment are presently recruiting for an Outbound sales Executive for our client in the Financial Services industry. This position will be based in Limerick.
As a Outbound sales Executive /Customer Solutions Representative, you will be an integral part of a fun and dynamic team. You will changing how business owners access capital in Ireland. And will use the first technology platform in Ireland to provide small businesses with an end-to-end online funding solution.
You will be responsible for contacting and connecting with new customers, identifying their funding needs and selling a number of financial solutions. Earning are uncapped, opportunities are endless!
- Proactive outbound calling to businesses within key sectors with the objective of providing financial solutions to grow their business
- Develop a thorough understanding of our products so that you can confidently educate our customers on the benefits of our financial solutions
- Create, manage and track leads within the company CRM system.
- Collaborate with the relevant Grid teams to quickly resolve any customer matters and to drive response rates.
- Build relationships and trust with customers.
- At least two years’ experience in Outbound B2B sales/Lead Acquisition is required.
- Enthusiastic and energetic approach to generating new business leads.
- Customer focused with a solution-driven approach
- Confident speaking to Senior Management/Business Owners on B2B level.
- Professional telephone manner
- Positive attitude and proven track record of using initiative
- Strong negotiation skills required
- Proven ability to achieve and over-achieve targets
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Hold a minimum of Leaving Certificate standard of education or equivalent
- Strong IT Skills, proficient in the Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience using a CRM tool
- Fluent English (both written and verbal)
- Experience in the financial sector would be an advantage but not necessary
Salary and contract on offer:
- Salary of €25,000 Euro
- Uncapped commission at 10% of invoice
- Full time, permanent position
If this position is of interest to you please email me your CV to email@example.com for further information.
Director of International Operations
Phone: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007
Mobile: +353 (0) 86 46 81 212
IMO: +353 (0) 86 46 81 212
We also use Zoom