We are presently recruiting for a Field based, B2B Sales executive for our clients, a Leading FMCG company. We require someone to manage the day to day relationship with the customers and specifically look after the retail clients as well as helping further develop commercial customers. The successful candidate will be based in the Field and report directly into the Head of Sales and will be required to cover County Dublin. This is a permanent full time position.
Responsibilities within post:
- Manage new and existing customers
- Achieve quarterly sales targets and company KPIs.
- Cold call to all New Business
- Increase business share through range expansion, training, promotional activity
- Preparation of proposals and presentations
- Report on your territory performance.
- Take lead on service and support enquires
- Ensure orders are processed and that deliveries are made efficiently and on time
- Attend coffee barista training
- Be responsible for providing barista training to existing and new clients
Qualifications and experiences:
- Ideally 2 years+ experience in B2B Sales
- Proven track record of exceeding targets.
- Clear understanding of FMCG and Coffee sector
- Strong presentation & negotiation skills.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships
- A full, clean driving licence.
Salary is open to negotiation and in the region of €28,000 plus commission of €6,000, daily meal allowance company car, phone and laptop. If you are interested please apply or email email@example.com