We are presently recruiting for a Sales Engineer for our clients in County Kerry. You will possess excellent technical skills, and have a deep understanding of all engineering concepts across electrical, structural, and mechanical engineering disciplines. The successful candidate will be responsible for sales and marketing of products that our client Manufacture.
- Preparation of technical and commercial documentation and general arrangement drawings associated with tenders and contracts.
- Liaising with relevant senior engineers within the Design Department
- Providing technical sales assistance during meetings and presentations.
- Preparation and analysis of contract documentation for signature.
- Co-ordinating the transfer of Contract and Technical information of the product sold to all relevant departments within the company for project planning, design, manufacturing, transport, and installation purposes.
- Carrying out costing calculations for Tenders.
Qualifications & Experience:
- A third level degree qualification, or trade, in a relevant discipline.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a similar demanding role is an advantage.
- Ability to listen to the customer’s desires and concerns and recommend solutions.
- Travelling in Ireland and overseas when required.
This is a full-time position. Salary is open to negotiation and based on experiences. For further information, please email me directly.