We are presently recruiting for a Sales Coordinator for our clients, an Importer of new vehicles into Ireland. As Sales Coordinator you will report to the Planning Manager and work with the extended dealer network to ensure that all products, all materials and all information are available to the dealer network and customers alike. This is a full-time position, based in Dublin.
- Providing support to the Dealer Network and external customers ensuring a high level of customer service.
- Maintain the internal ordering system checking accurate order builds.
- Preparing product guides & specifications for all new models.
- Updating & maintaining Intranet system with product and distribution information.
- Carrying out inspections of vehicle deliveries, processing distribution requests and stock checks.
- updating Document Management Systems.
- Creating sales performance reports across models, channels and end user groups.
- Preparing accurate wholesale reports, invoices and assisting on sales projects.
- Deal promptly with all email and telephone queries.
Experiences and qualifications:
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in an administrative role.
- Minimum of leaving Certificate.
- Good understanding of manufacturer and retailer operational systems.
- Possess excellent IT skills including advanced Excel and PowerPoint knowledge.
- Full, clean driving license – essential.
This is a super career opportunity for someone with 3 plus years administration experience and looking for the next step, based in Dublin 22. Salary is open to negotiation and based on experiences. For further information, please email me directly at [email protected]