We are presently recruiting for Inside Sales Account Managers for our clients, An office supplies company in Dublin 22. You will be provided with an existing customer base, and you will be tasked with opening new accounts and developing new business opportunities whilst selling the full range of products and services the company offer. You will excel at lead generation and account Management and ideally have B2B experience in a similar sector. This is a full time, office-based position based in Dublin 22.
- Identify new business opportunities and ensure adequate levels of prospecting to deliver new business targets.
- Optimize the product range penetration in each account, ensuring all cross-selling opportunities are maximized within each account.
- Effectively manage and develop customers so they develop into long term business relationships.
- Achieve Key Performance Indicators in Outbound Call Times & Outbound Call Volume.
Experience and qualifications:
- Ideally 1-2 years of proven sales experience
- A proven track record of managing a client base and closing business opportunities.
- Ability to communicate, influence and negotiate
- Strong communication and IT Skills.
This is a full time position based in office in Dublin 22. Salary is based on experiences. For full information please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org