Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced Retail Tyre Manager for one of our clients based in Cork.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the everyday management of the premises and be involved in every aspect of the business. This is a very hands on role and you will need to be able to carry out the management of the retail outlet, as well as performing the physical duties of changing the tyres themselves, using the various machines etc, whilst delivering exceptional standard of service to our customers.
- A Minimum of 5 Years experience within the tyre business,
- 2-3 Years experience as a Retail Manager within the tyre business
- Excellent knowledge and experience working with all machines used in the industry including tyre changing machines, balancers, wheel alignment machines etc
- Hours are 9AM-6PM and you will be required to work Saturdays. Manager will have phone after 6PM to organise any call-outs if needed.
- Excellent Customer Service, Communication, Organisation, Training and Computer Skills essential
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive Salary dependent on experience and qualifications
- Bonus Scheme based on performance
- Other benefits to be discussed during interview stage.
If you have 2-3 year’s Retail Management experience & 5 years experience in the tyre business and are interested in this position please feel free to apply or send your updated CV via email. Alternatively you can call Adrien or Joe on 064-662-2007.