Red Chair Recruitment , Europe’s leading Education Recruitment Experts, are delighted to announce new positions for my clients operating a number of colleges on behalf of the Colleges of Excellence /TVTC in Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia. The college ethos is to create an environment for students to learn the essential skills required for Employment and gain the knowledge to build a successful career within the kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
My clients are presently recruiting for Retail, Sales & Marketing Lecturers who can lecture to Saudi Arabia female students aged 17 – 22 years of age. Your duties will include scheduling and overseeing all training programs and identifying training needs within the department. You will have extensive knowledge of learning principles and modern training techniques, have an outgoing personality and a will to succeed and overcome difficulties. This vacancy would suit a highly motivated Retail, Sales & marketing teacher, with a “can do” approach to education. The ideal candidate will be a passionate and creative Sales / Business lecturer, who can thrive upon working within a challenging environment, who can offer skills & knowledge to the college learners and guide them throughout their Retail, Marketing or Accounting courses.
- Proven work experience as a Sales training specialist or Sales training coordinator
- Extensive knowledge of learning principles and modern training techniques
- An ability to manage the full training cycle
- Experience with learning management software
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Understanding of sales process, preferably with customer service experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational and team management skills
- BSc degree in Education, Human Resources or relevant field
- Must speak English to mother tongue standard
- Must be from UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, New Zealand, Australia or South Africa for Visa purposes.
- Must possess either 120 hour in class TEFL or CELTA qualification ( For ESL Teaching Candidates)
- Must have in excess of three years ESL, IT or Business Studies teaching experience
- Must hold a minimum of a BA university degree specific to subjects of English, Linguistics, Education or TESOL For ESL, Business, Finance, Management or IT for Business Studies and IT Departments. Other degrees considered on a case by case basis.
- Master degree holders highly sought and offered salary increments
- PHD holders highly desired
- Excel at teaching
- Are naturally confident
- Have a strong personality and understand the challenges ahead
- Possess superb time management, communication and presentation skills
- Professionals with additional experience in IT, Education Management, Modern Languages highly sought
- Are looking for a new professional challenge
- Previous experience of working in the Gulf region considered a plus
- Vacancies available ASAP, and on a continuous basis
THE PACKAGE ON OFFER:
- Salary in excess and over 175,000 Saudi Riyals per year ($48,000 USD, $ 64,000 AUD, $ 63,000CAD, South African 722,000RAND, £35,000 STG based on qualifications and experience) TAX FREE!
- Rolling 12 month contacts
- End of contract bonus
- Paid accommodation, to a high standard, inc. ALL utility bills
- Paid return flights from country of origin to KSA
- Paid Medical Insurance
- Travel cost to and from work covered
- Superb PAID holiday benefits
- This post is based on an all-female college and only ladies can apply for cultural reasons
If these positions are of interest to you, please forward on your CV to me directly at email@example.com for further information.
Director of International Operations
Phone: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007
Mobile: +353 (0) 86 46 81 212
IMO: +353 (0) 86 46 81 212