Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced Restaurant Manager for one of our clients based in Co. Dublin
The main responsibilities for this role are to assist the General Manager with the smooth running and management of the restaurant and food service for a busy restaurant and bar.
- 2-3 Years experience as a Restaurant Manager in a busy restaurant essential for the role
- Exceptional restaurant management and hands on to assist with busy food service
- Experience with leading and managing team of staff during events and functions
- Excellent Communication, Organisation, Leadership and Time Management skills
- Flexible attitude with working hours to include days, nights and weekend shifts
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive salary of between €40,000 – €50,000 dependent on experience and qualifications
- Other benefits to be discussed during interview stage
If you have the necessary experience and are interested in this position, please feel free to apply or send your updated CV directly to Neil on email@example.com Alternatively you can call Neil on 064 662 2007 / 086-468-1288 to discuss further.