Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced Restaurant Manager for one of our clients based in Cork.
This role is solely responsible for the daily running and management for a very busy restaurant in a hotel catering for everyday service as well as weddings, functions and group bookings. A very hands on role reporting to the Owners of this beautiful property which also houses and produces their own products on site.
- Minimum of 2 Years Experience in Ireland as a Restaurant Manager or similar role essential
- Excellent Management, Leadership, Training, Communication, Time Management, Organisation Skills
- Well Presented, Approachable with impeccable attention to detail essential for this role
- Works well as a team and on their own but will be essentially responsible for the management of a busy restaurant and 5-10 staff
- Computer Literate and experience with rostering, costings etc
- Flexible attitude to working hours and ability to work early starts, late evening and weekends essential
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive Salary up to €32,000 dependent on experience and qualifications
- Other benefits to be discussed during interview stage
If you have 2 year’s experience as a Restaurant Manager and are interested in this position please feel free to apply or send your updated CV directly to email@example.com and Neil will contact you shortly to discuss this opportunity further. Alternatively you can call Neil on 064-662-2007.
Hospitality / Medical / Sales Recruitment Consultant
Tel: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org