Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced Renewable Energy Sales Specialist for one of our clients based in Kerry.
The main responsibilities of the role will involve technical sales and full knowledge for HVAC and Heat Recovery systems, Thermodynamics, Renewable Energy, Underfloor Heating and Heat Pumps, Solar Panel Systems and PV (SEAI Grant funded) etc. This is a new role within the business and you will be part of growing this sector.
- Excellent Knowledge of Renewable Energy, Heating Systems and Thermodynamics essential for this role
- Mechanical Engineering degree considered an advantage but not essential
- Minimum of 5 years experience in technical sales specifically in the Renewable Energy / Heating Systems industry
- Ability to sell various renewable energy and heating systems, communicate and explain to customers and close sales
- Ability to read and understand house plans and diagrams for installing renewable energy and heating systems
- Excellent communication, organisation and time management skills
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive Salary of €45,000 – €50,000 depending on experience and qualifications
- Commission and Performance based Bonus Structure
- Other benefits to be discussed during interview stage
If you have 5 years experience with Renewable Energy and Heating Systems, and are interested in this role, please feel free to apply or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can call Stephen on 086-772-4200 and we can discuss it further.