We are presently recruiting for a Regional Operations Manager for our clients, an Industrial MRO company in Dublin. You will be tasked with delivering customer service excellence, day to day management of cost saving initiatives and maintain up to date customer KPI reports in line with contractual expectations across procurement, engineering and maintenance functions.
- Responsible for all aspects of customer relationship and account development
- Commercial management and cost saving initiatives for accounts of high complexity and/or scale
- Develop, maintain and execute strategic customer plans
- Understanding of the available spend on a site by site basis
- Preparation and submission of spend forecasts and trends for each customer
- Handling and resolution of customer queries
- Coordination, preparing and presenting at all customer review meetings – monthly, quarterly, annually
- Developing and coordination site specific action plans
- Driving operational cost savings initiatives
- Support the New Business acquisition process when required
- Work closely with customers to ensure there is an understanding of their industrial supply needs and procurement systems and process.
- 4+ years’ experience in similar position
- Solid experience in procurement, MRO or Supply chain Industries
- Relevant qualification in Business, Engineering or Supply chain Management
- Commercial, numerate and financially literate.
- Previous knowledge and experience of ‘profit engineering’ contracts and services.
- Full Clean Drivers Licence.
This is an initial Maternity leave contract with options for transfer to other areas of business on completion. A fully expensed company vehicle and base salary in the region of €55,000 will be offered. For further information, please email me directly.