We are presently recruiting for a Regional Operational Manager for our client, an Engineering company. You will be responsible for customer contractual commitments for all client sites in Cork and Kerry. You will build strong working relationships with key stakeholders and will focus on delivering customer service excellence on all client sites. You will manage the sign-off of cost saving initiatives and maintain up to date customer KPI reports. This is a full time position with travel between sites in Cork and Kerry required.
- Strategic direction and leadership of relevant account portfolio
- Responsible for all aspects of customer relationship and account development
- Understanding of the available spend on a site by site basis
- Preparation and submission of spend forecasts and trends for each customer
- Handling and resolution of customer queries
- Coordination, preparing and presenting at all customer review meetings
- Developing and coordination site specific action plans
- Driving operational cost savings initiatives
- Updating of monthly site KPIs
- Support the New Business acquisition process when required
- Ensure contract delivery of products, services and key performance indicators.
- Be responsible and accountable for onsite team
Skills and Experience
- 5+ Years managerial experience
- Commercial, numerate and financially literate.
- Structured and organised
- Strong experience in managing senior customer and supplier relationships.
- Full Clean Drivers Licence.
This is a full time position. Salary of €60,000 with additional bonus, pension and company car. For further information, please email me directly at Adrien.King@redchair.ie