Red Chair Recruitment are presently adding to our team. We are looking for experienced IT Recruitment Consultants / IT Recruiters with a strong knowledge of Information Technology who can work on established accounts and also drive new business development specifically within the IT Sector.
Ideally, you will come from either an IT recruitment 360-degree background or have extensive IT Sales experience. The position is full-time, permanent, and based from our office in Killarney, County Kerry.
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts and using social media to advertise positions
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients regarding suitable applicants
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques, and networking to attract business from client companies
- Visiting clients to build and develop positive relationships with them
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture, and environment
- Identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary, and benefits of the job in question
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training, and career progression
- Working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients, or business leads generated
- Work well with our team
- Have good communication skills
- Be able to gain people’s confidence and put them at ease
- Be persuasive, persistent and patient
- Be able to cope with pressure
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Have good organisational and administrative skills
We can offer market leading commission, base salary and the opportunity to study to degree level for the right people. For further information please contact Adrien on 0646622007 or share your CV directly with me.