Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for experienced Junior and Senior Receptionists and a Reservations Agent for one of our clients, a fantastic luxurious hotel based in Killarney. I have IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS available for these positions.
The main responsibilities of these roles would be to welcome guests to the hotel and ensure professional service with check-in / check out, helping with any guest queries and assistance whilst enhancing the experience of the customer. The Reservations Agent will assist with reservations for guests for weddings and functions, tours and groups as well as individual room requests.
- Junior Receptionist – 1-2 years experience as a Hotel Receptionist essential for this role
- Senior Receptionist – 2-3 years experience as a Hotel Receptionist essential for this role
- Reservations Agent – 1-2 years experience as a Hotel Reservations Agent essential for this role
- Experience working in a 4* or 5* hotel considered a distinct advantage
- Computer Literate and experience working with Hotsoft system preferable
- Well presented, polite, friendly, professional with excellent communication, organisation and time management skills essential
- Ability to assist guests with any queries or questions, issues or complaints in a professional and prompt manner essential
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive Hourly Rate / Salary dependent on experience and qualifications
- Free Meals and Parking on-site
- Other benefits to be discussed during interview stage
If you have the experience required and this position is of interest to you, please send an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com as IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS are available. Alternatively, please call Neil on 064-662-2007 to discuss this opportunity further.