Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced Receptionist for one of our clients, a fantastic luxurious hotel based in Tipperary.
The main responsibilities of these roles would be to welcome guests to the hotel and ensure professional service with check-in / check out, helping with any guest queries and assistance whilst enhancing the experience of the customer. The Receptionist will assist with reservations for guests for weddings and functions, tours and groups as well as individual room requests.
- Receptionist – 2-3 years experience as a Hotel Receptionist essential for this role
- Experience working in a 4* or 5* hotel considered a distinct advantage
- Computer Literate and experience working with Hotsoft system preferable
- Well presented, polite, friendly, professional with excellent communication, organisation and time management skills essential
- Ability to assist guests with any queries or questions, issues or complaints in a professional and prompt manner essential
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive Hourly Rate / Salary dependent on experience and qualifications
- Free Meals and Parking on-site
- Other benefits to be discussed during interview stage
If you have the experience required and this position is of interest to you, please send an updated copy of your CV to us via email as IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS are available. Alternatively, please call Adrien or Joe on 064-662-2007 to discuss this opportunity further.