Red Chair Recruitment are currently recruiting for experienced Radiographers / Sonographers for our clients, based in Kerry.
- Perform radiographic/ultrasound imaging/interventional procedures according to the protocols and provide an efficient and effective imaging service to referring clinicians in accordance with professional guidelines.
- CORU Registration essential
- BSc in Radiography or the Diploma of the College of Radiographers or a qualification that is equivalent and validated by the Irish Institute of Radiographers is essential
- 2+ years Experience as a Radiographer / Sonographer
- Be a member of the Irish Institute of Radiographers is desirable.
- Be caring and empathise with patients
- Have a flexible attitude in relation to working hours and commitments
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills essential
- Demonstrate professionalism at all times through relationships, work standards, appearance and compliance with policies and procedures of the organisation.
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive Salary dependent on experience and qualifications
- Statutory Holidays
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview stage
If you have 2+ years Radiographer / Sonographer experience and qualifications outlined above, and are interested in this position please feel free to forward an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or please call directly on 0646622007 for further information.