Red Chair Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced Sonographer for our clients, based in Kerry.
The main responsibilities for this role would be providing clinically relevant information to assist the physician with the diagnosis and treatment of patients. They include providing diagnostic medical sonography services and its various clinical specialties.
- Must hold a valid qualification in Ultrasound Technology is essential
- 3+ years Sonographer experience
- Be a member of the Irish Institute of Radiographers is desirable.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills essential
- Have a flexible attitude in relation to working hours and commitments
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive Salary of between €50,000 – €60,000 dependent on experience and qualifications
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview stage
If you have 3+ years Sonographer experience and qualifications outlined above, and are interested in this position please feel free to forward an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or please call Neil directly on 086-468-1288 for further information.