Red Chair Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced Radiographer for our clients, based in Kerry.
The fundamental philosophy guiding this position will be to promote and preserve the values and ethos, by the effective delivery of the mission objectives in the capacity as an Radiographer and to provide an efficient and effective imaging service to referring clinicians in accordance with professional guidelines and local rules.
- Perform radiographic/ultrasound imaging/interventional procedures according to the protocols and provide an efficient and effective imaging service to referring clinicians in accordance with professional guidelines.
- Carry out diagnostic imaging procedures at the written request of a medical or dental practitioner.
- Develop and maintain good working relations with all categories of staff concerned in the management and/or delivery of the services of the department.
- Check patient identification and details of required examinations.
- Establish that all relevant information is available to allow for the optimum application of procedures and to report any discrepancies.
- Be responsible for, and take care of all equipment, including auxiliary equipment and to operate such equipment as required in a proper and safe manner.
- Assist in the safe transfer and movement of patients within the department and assist in any emergency treatment of patients.
- Observe, recognise and report any erratic or defective performance of equipment.
- Become conversant with all safety instructions and policies and to comply with same at all times.
- To work closely with multi-disciplinary teams within the organisation, to improve processes and practices and to identify areas for quality improvement.
- To undertake such other duties as may be required from time to time by the Radiography Services Manager.
- BSc in Radiography or the Diploma of the College of Radiographers or a qualification that is equivalent and validated by the Irish Institute of Radiographers is essential
- 3-5 years Experience as a Radiographer
- Be a member of the Irish Institute of Radiographers is desirable.
- Be caring and empathise with patients
- Have a flexible attitude in relation to working hours and commitments
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills essential
- Demonstrate professionalism at all times through relationships, work standards, appearance and compliance with policies and procedures of the organisation.
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive Salary dependent on experience and qualifications
- Statutory Holidays
If you have 3-5 years Radiographer experience and qualifications outlined above, please send on your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this position.
We Get People,
International Recruitment Consultant
Red Chair Recruitment, Recruitment House, 91 New Street, Killarney, Co. Kerry, Ireland
Skype: redchaireducation LinkedIn: – https://ie.linkedin.com/in/neil-buckley