Red Chair Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced Radiographer for our clients, based in Kerry.
The fundamental philosophy guiding this position will be to promote and preserve the values and ethos, by the effective delivery of the mission objectives in the capacity as an Radiographer and to provide an efficient and effective imaging service to referring clinicians in accordance with professional guidelines and local rules.
- Perform radiographic/ultrasound imaging/interventional procedures according to the protocols and provide an efficient and effective imaging service to referring clinicians in accordance with professional guidelines.
- Carry out diagnostic imaging procedures at the written request of a medical or dental practitioner.
- Develop and maintain good working relations with all categories of staff concerned in the management and/or delivery of the services of the department.
- BSc in Radiography or the Diploma of the College of Radiographers or a qualification that is equivalent and validated by the Irish Institute of Radiographers is essential
- 3-5 years Experience as a Radiographer
- Be a member of the Irish Institute of Radiographers is desirable.
- Be caring and empathise with patients
- Have a flexible attitude in relation to working hours and commitments
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills essential
- Demonstrate professionalism at all times through relationships, work standards, appearance and compliance with policies and procedures of the organisation.
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive Salary dependent on experience and qualifications
- Statutory Holidays
If you have 3-5 years Radiographer experience and qualifications outlined above, please send on your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this position.
We Get People,
Client Business Manager
Red Chair Recruitment, Recruitment House, 91 New Street, Killarney, Co. Kerry, Ireland