We are presently recruiting for a Research and Development Chemist for our clients in Tralee, County Kerry. The ideal candidate will have 5 years of industrial experience and hold strong analytical knowledge. We have positions on offer for Senior and Junior R & D Chemists at present. Positions are full-time, based in Tralee, and offer a competitive salary, medical insurance, and pension.
- Develop extraction and purification procedures for natural products
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis using laboratory analytical techniques
- Make stable and efficient formulations to meet desired specifications
- Conduct literature searches, review publications and prepare reports
- Follow industry standards on scientific significance, accuracy, safety, and record-keeping
Qualifications & experience
- Keen interest in natural products extraction, purification & isolation of active compounds.
- MSc. or PhD in Chemistry or related discipline, plus 5 years industrial experience.
- In-depth knowledge of wet chemistry techniques
- Expertise in synthetic chemistry is not relevant to this position.
This is a full-time position. Salary is open to negotiation. For further information please contact me directly