We are presently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor for our clients, a Consulting Engineering company in Charleville, County Cork. The company in question works on various contracts ranging for residential to commercial and now require full-time Quantity Surveyor to join their growing team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Financial management of the overall project from start to finish.
- Preparation of BOQs to ARM.
- Preparing tender documents
- Completing monthly valuations for works on site, completing monthly cost reports for budget v actual
- Recording, reporting and managing projects risks, variations and cost overruns and project the overall effect of any overruns.
- Completing the project close out documentations including final account resolution and agreement for all trade packages.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Quantity Surveying qualification and experience in Ireland.
- Must have solid experience of quantity surveying with a good knowledge of the construction industry.
- Exceptional attention to detail
Previous experience in a consulting or contracting environment providing/undertaking Cost Management services is desirable. Salary is based on experience and in the region of €70,000 ++ with pension and medical insurance offered after probation period. For further information, please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org