We are seeking an experienced Quality Manager for a major Mechanical and Electrical project in Kildare. You will be reporting into the Project Director and will be responsible for the final development, sign off and implementation of the Quality Plan.
This is very much a management and leadership role, You will have hands-on experience identifying and addressing quality risks in procedures and controls. You will need to ensure that all project personnel have been trained to the appropriate level in delivering an exceptionally high-quality project.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ensure a safe working environment
- You will set up and implement all necessary procedures, controls & systems on site.
- Manage and publish all quality indicators on a weekly basis.
- Standardize QA reporting & metrics, ensuring that we are focused on the right measures.
- Ensure all quality systems are online
- Set up test packs.
- Performance management of your team members.
- Keep a rolling 8 week look ahead
- Forecast headcount requirements and agree staffing.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Strong experience in the delivery of large, high quality construction projects.
- Strong communication & Leadership skills
- Proven track record of delivering on similar projects
- 10+ years of similar experience.
- Hold a degree in QA/QC or an equivalent discipline.
- Relevant IT experience.
This is a full time permanent position, Salary is based on qualifications and experiences and open to negotiation. For further information please forward your CV directly to me or alternatively feel free to call on 0646622007