A full time permanent position for a Qualified Accountant in Practice is available in Killarney, Co. Kerry. We are looking to recruit a qualified/Part-qualified CPA/ACA/ACCA accountant with 2 years + Practice experience. You will be responsible for a portfolio of clients and be responsible for Accounts and Revenue Returns. You will work closely with company partners, Tax Manager and Administration Departments.
- Preparation & Management of accounts
- Input into and assisting with the office work plan
- Management of multiple jobs ensuring the key objectives are delivered as required and in a timely manner
- Client relationship management ensuring client service level expectations are met and exceeded
- Ideally 2+ years experience in an Accounting practice
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivation and capability of working on your own initiative
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in the use of SAGE or Relate Accounts Production
- Excellent client relationship management
- Experience of VAT, PAYE & CT Returns
- Audit experience an advantage but not essential
This is a full-time position with the possibility of flexible hours for the appropriate candidate.
The salary and benefits for this position will be determined according to the experience of the successful candidate and in the region of €40,000 – €60,000 based on qualifications and experiences. This is a full time, permanent position. For full information please email me directly for full information.
Comments are closed.