We are presently recruiting for a permanent, Part Time qualified Accountant for our Mid Kerry based clients. We are looking for a for candidate who wish to work with a technology driven, progressive company The successful candidate with fulfill a management role and report directly to the company directors. You will join a growing company with international customers that is well funded and build around next generation software offerings. The successful candidate will have previous experience of preparing monthly management accounts, excellent computer skills, strong people management skills and be highly motivated
Work flexibility includes the option of working from home one day per week after completion of probation period
- Planning and delegation of bookkeeping duties to support staff.
- Preparation of monthly accounts and related end of month accounting tasks.
- Presentation of financial information to Directors.
- Responsibility for development and mentoring of support staff.
- Assistance to Directors with commercial decision making process.
- Provision of year-end information to our external accountants.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- 2+ years minimum post-qualified experience in industry
- Be familiar with Revenue filing such as VAT and Payroll.
- Self-motivation with the ability to manage, develop and mentor staff.
- An interest in using technology to provide enhanced internal accounting services.
- Keen commercial awareness with ability to lend support to the marketing and business development functions
Salary is in line with industry norms, pro rata. For full information please forward your CV to me for further information.
We Get People,
Tel: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007
Mob: +353 (0)86 468 1212