We are presently recruiting for an Purchasing Administrator for our clients in Tralee, County Kerry. You will have 3+ years’ experience in a similar position, have extensive knowledge and experience of dealing with suppliers and will have the ability to work on various purchasing tasks and use various purchasing software to maintain and process relevant data.
- Documentation control within the department including processing of all purchasing documentation
- Issuing purchase orders, subcontract operations, maintaining order confirmations, receipting, invoicing, stock adjustments
- Liaising with numerous suppliers
- Supporting buyers
- Assisting buyers with material planning, optimising inventory levels and processing complaints
- Maintaining the ERP system
- Updating & maintaining relevant data
- Issuing reports and presentations
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of 3 years administration experience required.
- Qualification in purchasing administration/supply chain/logistics would be an advantage.
- Self-motivated with good organisational capabilities and the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Excellent communication, reporting skills and strong attention to detail.
- IT skills: ERP, Microsoft office suite.
- Advanced skills with formulas and complex financial spreadsheets in MS Excel.
Salary is based on experiences and qualifications and open to negotiation. If you are interested please apply or email me directly email@example.com