Red Chair Recruitment are presently accepting applications for a number of Psychiatric Nurse positions to join an exciting new project in Mental Health recovery and treatment for persons with enduring / complex issues. The candidate will assist on the development of a brand new Psychiatric service in Cork. The ideal candidate will possess significant experience in the area of Mental Health.
- Registered on the Psychiatric Division of the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI).
- Extensive knowledge of the Mental Health Act 2001 and 2008.
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience in mental health
- Be a highly motivated, proactive individual who can organize and lead a team effectively
- Strong organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent IT skills.
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive salary dependent on experience and qualifications
- Holiday Package
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview stage
If you have 2+ year’s experience in Psychiatric Nursing and are interested in this position please feel free to forward an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply and Neil will contact you shortly to discuss the opportunity further.