We are presently recruiting for a Project Design Engineer for our clients, a Civil Engineering company in Macroom, County Cork. You will work mainly on windfarms, and will be responsible for deciding on the feasibility of sites and interact with authorities and handle any technical issues pertaining to projects. This is a full time position, based in office in Macroom, County Cork.
- Assessing the feasibility of sites for renewable energy projects
- Provide support in all technical engineering processes from inception to handover.
- Liaise with Local Authorities, consultants, and contractors.
- Undertake preliminary wind farm annual energy production calculations.
- Site surveys/site walkovers.
- Preparing engineering, site layout and planning drawings for renewable energy projects,
- Preparing associated transport and grid connection routes.
- Aid in the preparation of design drawings and as‐built drawings to required specifications.
Experiences, skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years experience in a Project or Design based position.
- Degree holder in relevant field.
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively.
- Flexibility in approach to working hours and travel as required.
- Full, clean driving licence.
Salary is based on qualifications and experiences and open to negotiation. For further information, please email me directly at email@example.com