Programme/Project Manager 5 + years’ experience
Large Enterprise Client, Complex Environment
Red Chair Recruitment is looking for a Programme/Project Manager to work within our client’s technical delivery team in Kerry.
- Plan and deliver a programme of projects for clients
- Support the Sales and Client engagement teams to manage a pipeline of opportunities to a schedule of delivery
- Manage multiple projects in progress concurrently for a client
- Identify and plan resource requirements and dependencies for ongoing deliverables
- Provide executive level updates on plans, progress, risks and actions to our clients
- Prepare high level programme of project plans
- Liaise with internal development and operational teams to manage client deliverables and expectations
- Co-ordinate project delivery from initial discovery through to deployment and ongoing improvement phases.
- Organise day to day governance and task management across multiple projects
- Prepare and manage detailed project plans with multiple resources & milestones
- Schedule, conduct and follow up on project updates on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
What you will need:
- 5+ years’ experience of client facing project management in the IT/Software industry
- Fluent English (oral & written)
- 3rd level education or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. You will be working directly with clients and internal colleagues from executive, operational and development teams.
- Experience of client facing roles, delivering to deadlines and satisfying client expectations
- Technical background in a software development environment is desirable
- Ability to deliver to multiple clients and projects concurrently in a programme of work.
- Experience with the Travel industry is desirable
- Strong organizational skills to manage your own workload and track that of others.
- Proven ability of planning and implementing processes and procedures to support software deployment
- Implementation of processes and procedures to aid management of large software delivery projects both from a technical and operational level required
- Focus on outcomes and deliverables with the ability to balance resource constraints
- Keen eye for identifying risks, blockers and other impediments to successful outcomes
- Ability to balance high level objectives with low level detail to ensure coordinated progress towards desired outcomes
For more information please call Zack on 086 772 4200 or apply directly.